Tuesday, April 24, 2007

*Rant off*

Now that I'm cooled down from last night (their win celebration made me sick), I have bad news. Nicklas Bergfors (Lowell) might play in Sweenen next season. Not that bad, since we still like, own him, but I love him. He's awesome. Anyway, luongo, I apologize for that last post (he does read this, you know), but Marty is still better. Yes, I should look into anger management classes. Or yoga. Which ever's cheaper.

No, I didn't delete that one because of an excessive amount of hate mail, but it was being a moron, so yeah.

ROUND 2 SCHEDULE:
Thursday, April 26 7:00 p.m. Ottawa at New Jersey
Saturday, April 28 8:00 p.m. Ottawa at New Jersey (on Versus)
Monday, April 30 7:00 p.m. New Jersey at Ottawa
(on Versus)
Wednesday, May 2 7:00 p.m. New Jersey at Ottawa (on Versus)
* Saturday, May 5 8:00 p.m. Ottawa at New Jersey (on Versus)
* Monday, May 7 7:00 p.m. New Jersey at Ottawa
(on Versus)
* Wednesday, May 9 7:00 p.m. Ottawa at New Jersey

* means if necessary, to those of you who are math challenged like me. And only games 3 and 4 are exclusively on Versus, thankfully.


Matchups:
Eastern Confrence:
Devils vs Senators (to those of you who live under a rock) (I say Devils in 7)
Sabres vs rags (Sabres in 5)

Western Confrence:
Ducks vs Canucks (haha that rhymes!!) (Ducks in 6)
Red Wings vs Sharks (Sharks in 6)

If any of those are right, I want a prize. If you have any predictions you wanna share, email me or leave them as a comment. I'll post them. If you want me to.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Sens in... uh... 3! Seriously though, the sens might lose the first one but they'll take the series in 6.

Your Evilness said...

I think this series will be a tough one for either team, so I can see it going to 6 or 7 games. I hate to say it, but I think the Sens could win it. I wouldn't like it, but they do have a good chance.

May the better tema win!