Thursday, April 26, 2007

Elias Out Tonight

Update: Marshall (apparently) did not get called up, so the lines are (supposedly):
Rass/Clarkson-Gomer-Gio
Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner (who I've officially renamed the "hot line")
Pando-Mad Dog-Sarge
Clarkson/Rass-Dowd-Rupp
Yep, Janssen will miss yet another game. Useless or not, I miss the man.
And on D we'll (most likely) have (if White plays):
Whitey-Raffy
Martin-Matty
Greene-Lukowich
In short,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It's true. Captain Patty will miss the game tonight due to (they say) the flu. So there's a very good chance either Grant Marshall (who doesn't have to pass through waiver, apparently, since Lowell's season is over) or David Clarkson will fill in for him. So bad news, good news..now, it's more bad news. Erik Rasmussen was practicing with Gomer and Gio (yesterday?), so that line will most likely be together tonight. Unfortunately, I can't think of anymore good news, aside from the fact that White is most likely playing, and Oduya looks like the odd man out. I still liked Sarge on the first line and Rass on the third line better, but I'm not Lou, so it's not my choice. I wish I was Lou, though. He's awesome. Huh. I guess that's it. Till tonight, my friends.

No comments: