Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Marshall called up.

It's true. Grant Marshall got the call, and is now on waivers. They're one series behind though..Should have called him up against Tampa. Oh, well. So, since Elias apparently has the flu (and with the Devils, who knows what that really could mean), we might be seeing him or Clarkson tomorrow. As much as I want Clarkson to play, I hope Patty feels good enough to play tomorrow. Uhh..I think I had something else to say too..Huh. Whatever.

Update numero two..o: The Mighty Ducks have increased their lead to 3 goals, thanks to a goal from Ryan Getzlaf at 9:05 (assists: Dustin Penner and Perrey). So..that's it.
Just KIDDING!! Goal numero 3 for Andy McDonald. Yep, a hat trick for him. I bet he's excited. So 5-1 Ducks. I think it's safe to say they won it. As they clean the hats and such off the ice, I'm waiting to hear who got the assists..And they are Kent Huskins and Getzlaf. How ironic would it be if the Canucks scored again? That'd be madd crazy. But with 5 seconds left, that's probably not happening. So, peace till tomorrow. After, or maybe even during the Devils/Senators game. Who knows. I don't.

Side note: Neidermayer is still pretty awesome, and the Ducks' back up's playoff beard is pretty awesome. And the announcers just basically called a certain Mr. Parise awesome. I know, I say awesome too much.

Ducks vs canucks update: No scoring in the 2nd, but quite a few penalties. There was almost a goal. Actually, there were almost a lot of goals. But one goal was reviewed, and ruled as no goal. The assists on McDonald's first goal were changed from Progner and Perrey to Kunitz and Progner.

It just occurred to me how off topic this is. Whatever. I have to vent, so expect a rant to be coming soon.

Ducks are leading the Canucks 3-1 after the first. The Canucks got on the board first, with an unassisted goal at 7:07 from Jeff Cowan, due to a..lack of clearing from ex-Devil Scott Neidermayer. No worries. 2:17 later, Andy McDonald tied it up with a PPG from Chris Progner and Corey Perry. The Ducks then went on to take the lead at 14:56, when Teemu Selanne took the puck from McDonald, who got it from Chris Kunitz (it was bad, but I found a way to reword it). McDonald struck again 4:15 later, this time from Selanne and Kunitz. So now it's 3-1 going into the 2nd. I'll finish this when I feel like it, so it could be a while.

No comments: