Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I can't believe it.

Are my eyes decieving me, or is this article from a Canadian website actually (somewhat) pro Devils? I never thought I'd see the day. Not saying that all Canadians hate the Devils, but this is one site I would have never expected to see credit the Devils. And they flat out said the Devils are better then the Penguins. I don't know weather I'm more excited about that, or seeing the Sabres beat the rags at 7. And since I have nothing better to do, I'll be doing an (unbiased) recap of that game. Since I don't like either team (although I'm sure you all know which team I dislike more), it won't be (very) biased. But there will be a ton of avery-bashing and unnecessary comments about most of the other players *rags* too, just FYI. But if someone gives avery that nice whooping that he so deserves, they will be praised. A lot. Now, to anger everyone else and make then root against the rags (which I don't think would be too hard to do anyway), he's a quote from the NY Post, by avery:

"I'm going to hurt them, I'm going to hit them, I'm going to be in their face as much as I can."

Yes, that was on the NHL site, and in the paper. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't threatening someone, oh, I don't know, illegal? Here's the rest of the article, if you care.

I never thought I'd hear (see) myself say this, but go Sabres. If anyone of them goes after avery, they'll get cookies.

No comments: