Saturday, April 7, 2007

It's official.

Since Tampa lost in a shoot out to the Thrashers, who I never thought I would find myself cheering for, we are definitly playing the Bolts in the playoffs. But, on the down side, the Habs couldn't beat the laughs, and now there is a chance the craplanders will be in the playoffs. It's a very slim chance, since they're playing the Devils tomorrow, but there is a very small chance that it may happen. And then I'll find sidney crosby attractive.

And I have more good news! Lowell won their game 4-3 in OT, to keep them just 3 points out of 4th, with 4 games remaining. Rod Pelley scored his 15th of the season at 14:13 from Ryan Murphy and Mark Fraser, as you would already know if you read my previous post. The bruins tied it up at 4:07 of the 2nd, but we took the lead again at 12:02 with an unassisted goal form Stephen Gionta, his 7th of the season. 1:40 later, the bruins tied it up yet again, and the second ended with a score of 2-2. Barry Tallackson scored his 10th of the year at 13:47 of the 3rd from mike mottau and Tomas Harrant, but the bruins answered back :13 later, and that was that- until OT. Dan McGillis scored his 3rd game winner in OT (10th of the season, 10th PPG) from mottau and Chris Minard on the only shot in OT. I think the bruins' goalie was a little stronger then Doyle, with 38 saves on 42 shots, while doyle had 29 saves on 32 shots. Either way, I'm glad they won.

3 STARS:
3- rosa (prov)
2- McGillis
1- Pelley

Normally, I woudl have said mottau as #3 instead of rosa, but I can't stant mottau, and I actually think 1g, 1a is better then 2a.

So..the end. Till tomorrow.

No comments: