Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Clarkson named as Lowell's man of the year.

David Clarkson was named as the man of the year on the Lowell Devils. Go here to read about it. Yeah, I know, a post about Clarkson deserves more then 2 sentences and a link to go in it.

CLARKSON OWNS!! (read after the awesome picture for more info in Julien)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And I have more information on Julien. Apparently the veterans and some of the other players weren't too fond of his laid-back, relaxed style and Lou got wind of that. And, like I said before, he had problems with several players. I also heard that he didn't want to mix up the defense by activating Richard Matvichuk, but Lou had different views on that. And, as we all know, you mess with Lou, you're gone. Now, how awesome would it be of Matty played tonight? Very. But I doubt it, and don't doubt it at the same time. We shall see.

No comments: