Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Here's an idea.

[10:13] Just a quick note to Lou: When a guy like Ken Daneyko says to play Janssen, do it. The guy played (professional) hockey for 21 years. I'd trust his word over Lou's crappy coaching any day.

[9:43] Season over. We sucked.

[9:26] Just BTW, Brodeur had the secondary assist on Gio's goal.
STOP PASSING AND SHOOT THE FREAKING PUCK!!

[9:20] Martin?! Didn't see that one coming. If the Devils can do that 2 more times, and Marty can not let anything in, I'll be good. I'll make the cookies, I'll do anything. Oh, that goal was from Pandolfo, with assists form Martin and Brylin.

[9:08]
We lost. We lost the game, we lost the series, we lost the cup, we just plain lost. It's over. We're wretched tonight. Nice, Lukowich, or Marty whoever that was. Let's just take the L and be done with it. I don't care what anyone says. It's over.

[8:44] ..It's he said, she said/LET'S EVEN OUT THE SCORE. Got it guys? I'm gonna start singing if you don't tie it again, then win. Regroup during the intermission, and remind me why I love you guys.

[8:41] Another PP. I bet you anything it's gonna be useless.

[8:36] I refuse to count that goal until heatley learns how to spell "Danny." There's 2 N's, not one, sweetie. And Madden, next time Parise's standing right in front of the net, all alone, try to get it to him. That goes for all of them.

[8:26] First of all, nice trip on Zajac. Second, did they forget to freeze the puck? It's bouncing around a lot. Nice shot to the pads, too, Rass. We're not very good.

[8:12] Why do their fans even boo when they're short handed? We never score. And I just jinxed it. Not really. Gionta just tied it with a wrister from Elias. Oh, but nice hook Martin.

[8:10]
I've given up hope on us. If they're gonna keep playing like this, we're gonna lose, no question. And we deserve it. Step it up, or just give it up. Pressure guys, pressure!!

[7:50] ( Our 3rd power play. Does that lack of goals surprise me? No. We haven't had a goal in forever, let alone a PPG. Tonight, I'm sending each player a copy of that picture. They could use it, that's for sure. They need to stop shooting to Emery's pads and the rest of the Senators, and maybe try aiming for the net. Unless you're like Fultonsp?) Reed from the Mighty Ducks (the movie, not the team), you can't make the puck go through someone. Get close to the net, and shoot at that, not the players. Stop passing, and shoot. Shoot your little hearts out. Remember last time, when I said pressure Emery, and they seemed to listen, and they not only scored, but won? If Marty can play like he did last game, and the offense plays like they did in the 2nd period of game 1, we can win it. K, Lou?

[7:40] This needed to come back. I think it worked last time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=

[7:37]
I take that back. Out PP isn't lame. It's as wretched as out offense. And chris simpson. She knows less than I do. And she doesn't do a good job of covering that up. I doubt she knows Clarkson's name either (the announcers called him something, but it wasn't David). Anyway, PP number 2. They play their PPs like it's full strength. That's not good.
All these goal posts are giving me a headache. Score, Devils, score!! Either that, or get your golf clubs ready.

STOP PLAYING THE FREAKING MADDEN LINE.
They're not very good at all. Stick the EGG and PZL lines on and be done with it. And if he had to sit someone, why Rupp? He's the best. Not really. But he is pretty good.
Stupid goal post. Go die. That goal was as in as the Sens'. And the refs are continuing their non call thing. But here's a Power Play. Make it useful, please. It's been kind of lame lately. Like, really lame.

No comments: