Monday, April 30, 2007

Do they get peanuts in the penalty box?

[9:33] So Gionta gets tripped and they score. Not us, them. I really really really really hate Emery. He's a crappy goalie and he doesn't know how to play hockey. He doesn't deserve that freaking win. He's not good at all. I don't care what anyone says. If you can't make a normal save, then go play golf. He's a freaking cocky..ugh. He doesn't deserve half the credit he gets. Either do the refs. Are they all blind or something? Langenbrunner fell, so he gets called for tripping. Elias and Gionta were both tripped and nothing. I'm starting to hate emery more than I hate avery. Freaking tard made me break my computer. I hope he pulls his grion covering the puck next time.


[9:22]So Jamie falls, and gets sent to the box. Screw Montreal next summer. I'm going to Ottawa tomorrow. Those refs and emery need a reality check, and the refs need glasses. I'll send them mine. They obviously need them more than I do.


[9:17] What's worse: the crap calls or the constant covers by emery, for which I might just have to hit him with the puck right in the..? Seriously. They missed at least 2 calls on the Sens in the last 3 minutes (interfearence and tripping), but as soon as we do (or even don't do half the time) something, they're blowing the whislte. The penalty on them right now is working, but when you were shorted 3 power plays in one period, there's a problem. This game sucks. No, wait. We suck. Gahh.


[9:07]Hey Marty, guess what? You SUCK. I don't care how many freaking saves you have, how could you let that one in? Seriously. Stop checking out the ref, and keep your head in the game. Stupid. And these announcers are really making me sick. I'm gonna vomit all over my keyboard. I hate to say it, but the checking line sucks too. They're not doing their job very well.


[8:45] Is this reminding anyone else of the game on April 3rd, where it was scoreless until about half way through the third, then Madden scored, then the Sens tied it, then we won in the shootout? Ugh. How bout the Devils score and get the 1-0 lead, the Sens pull Emery, and it backfires this time and we get the eampty netter? That works for me.


What's with the Planters wall paper thing in the Sens' penalty box? Do they give away free peanuts? They must. Why else would Matvichuk be making so many trips there? I want peanuts.

So the Devils are kind of sucking right now. Like, seriously. I bet they all want free peanuts. Then they'll be happy. Wouldn't you be happy if you got free peanuts? Enough peanut talk. Someone needs to tell emery to stop covering every freaking puck that comes near him, or I'm gonna have to go and do that. And trust me, he doesn't want that to happen. Eh. I'm not liking the short handed-ness and the lack of shots and puck controll. We suck. End of story. But I'm finding this all very amusing. Oh, another cover. I need a ride up to Ottawa. This is crazy. When you've only faced about 10 shots half way through the game, it's safe to say you can give up a rebound or two. And if they score, oh well. That's hockey. I ramble a lot. Good bye, until something *good* happens.

STEP IT UIP, GUYS!!

2 comments:

penguinsluver31 said...

go devils!lol they r rokin the playoffs rite now!i want them 2 beat senators!i sooooooo h8 the senators(ya talkin bout u emery and heatly!)grr they beat the pens so they r bettr go down!wnt sweet,sweet revenge.ahhhhhh

Your Evilness said...

I'm not a very big Penguins fan, but I would have much rather played them in this round then the Sens. Not because they'd be easier to beat, but..I don't know why. I was rooting for the Sens in game 1, but after that I was all for the Pens. Don't know why, but I would have rather played them.