Sunday, April 29, 2007

The impossible has happened.

Final Ducks/canucks update: Ducks 3, canucks 2. GWG- (PPG) Perry at 7:51 (3rd) from Chris Progner and Andy McDonald. The end.


Update (already?!): The canucks tied it at 19:12. Just in case you care.

The rangers won. Over the Sabres. I'm just as shocked as you. But they copied us. Seriously. They were leading until (kind of) late in the 3rd, and they won it in 2OT. Copy cats. But, on the bright side, it needs to happen 3 more times for them to win the series, so that's good.

And the Ducks are up 1-0 on vancouver late in the 1st, with a wrist shot goal from Dustin Penner (Corey Perry). I'll keep you posted.


As usual, I had to put something off topic in here. So I found this, and the first thing I thought was "Captain Crunch."
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: