Thursday, April 19, 2007

Scratch that.

I lied about my 3 stars. And that occurred to me when I looked on yahoo and the 3 stars were listed as follows:
#3- holmqvist
#2- st loius
#1- Gomer

Yeah, Gomer had the game winner. Yeah, homo, er, homer, had 33 saves or whatever, but come on. Marty deserves something for his improved game. And what about Zach and Travis? Not only did the Zach attack have 2 goals in that games, and now leads the NHL in playoff goals (so far), but Travis had the assists on both of them, and, combined, they had 6 points in the last 2 games. If you ask me, that's better then 1 goal, or a goal and an assist. And since when does losing a game make you star worthy? I can see Gomer getting the #2 or #3 star, but Zach definitely deserved to be #1, and I don't see why Travis wasn't #3. And people wonder why I hate the NHL.

No comments: