Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Here we go.

K, so I'm bored. So I'm gonna be here through the whooole game. Except for if I have to pee. Or if when I make my brownines.

Blah blah blah game four just a few moments away blah blah blah. Take it away, Doc-ie boy.

[edit] I rarely start with a rant, but why did they use the Madden line as the starting line? That was kind of dumb. No offense, Madden. And nice hit on lecavs, Matty. And on the lame Marty. Matty, will you marry me? He's like amazing right now *knocks on wood.*

[edit]Thank you Raffy!! A power play. Let's have that work in our favor this time, mmk? And I don't care who has the puck blah blah. I wanna here 'He scores!! !! 1-0 Devils!!' Don't you?

[edit]GIO!! I LOVE you!! If my sister didn't call him, I'd totally say he could be one of my many future husbands. 1-0, Devils, Brian Gionta from Johnny Oduya and Brian Rafalski. Not a PPG, cuz it was over, but the guy still wasn't in the play blah blah..I don't care what it was, as long as we're winning.

[edit] erik perrin, I hope you die. And your obnoxious fans shoudl go die too. BEcause honestly, they're worse then rags and pens fan combined. But on the bright side, the Devils are still awesomer and Matty's like awesome. And what's with Zach right now? Aim, sweetie, aim!!

[edit] Thank you, Zach!! I think he heard me. They must be reading this on the bench. Totally. Anyway, Zach's 5th playoff goal, from Paul Martin and TRAVIS ZAJAC. So that's Travis's 2nd assist/point. That's exciting. And Marty's kind of awesome. Just incase you doubted that.

[edit] 3-1 GO ZACH!! 2nd goal of the game for Mr. Parise, from Andy Greene and Travis Zajac. And I love Marty and whoever just hit lecavs with the puck. I really like this game.

[edit] EWWW. 3-2. At least we're winning. Although I'd like to be winning by more. Either way, I hate tampa.

[edit] 3-3 in the 3rd. Too many 3's for my liking. So let's score Devils *Zach* and I'll be happy. And Jamie's like asleep on the bench.
I WANNA WIN!!

[edit] Here guys:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can you do that?

[edit] :43 into OT, and Martin's in the box for delay of game. Uh oh. Kill it off guys!!

[edit] NIce PK, guys. Now, uhm, how bout a nice goal to go alone with that?

[edit] I take back everything I ever said about Gomer. 4-3 OT win for us, and we come back home tied 2-2. WHOO! Yeah, that goal was unassisted.

Aannnddd the 3 stars:
#3- Brodeur
#2- Gionta
#1- ZACH PARISE!!

I liked this game.

No comments: