Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Priceless.

"I'm cheering for the other guys to beat the Ducks because I am a Red Wings fan. I predict Ottawa will win it in three.'' -A skateboarder in Newport Beach - and self-proclaimed hockey fan - predicting who will win the Stanley Cup.

Genious, that boy is. Speaking of smart guys, I told my buddy he could do the moment, if he brought up tfour other points. He brought up one, but forgot about the other three I'll let it slide this time. I have nothing better to be doing now anyway.

In case you didn't hear, the Ducks came back from deficites of 1-0 and 2-1 to win their game and take the lead in the series, 1-0. The recap's here.

My second point was the Devils have signed Finnish center Jari Viuhkola, who used to be Blackhawk's property. He's not very big, and doesn't have much of a scoring touch. Eh, maybe we can change that. I'm obviously not too excited about it, but, hey, maybe I'll change my mind. Although the only ones I want to see signing with us right now are Sykora, Rafalski, Clemmense, and Drury or Briere.

Finally, the Devils moment of the week thing has not been forgotten, we just didn't start it yet. Similar to the 25 moments featured on the Devils site all season, there will be 25 of them, meaning most weeks will have two moments, which will most be posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll start it this week, maybe tomorrow instead of a Tuesday. We'll see.

To all you other James Vam Riemsdyk fans, there's more of a chance that Scott Stevens will come back. We have no first round pick, and that's when that boy's getting picked. Even Lou can't make that happen. Way to stay positive, right?

No comments: