Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ahh..

I changed my mind again. There's only gonna be 15 moments, because I really don't wanna do 2-3 a week. I'm finally gonna start that today. With my complaints about Clemmensen's lack of ice time and all that last night, I think his only win this season deserves something. That, and I'm really not in a thinking room.

After not playing with the Devils since a 40-save 5-3 loss to the Bruins in December, Clemmensen was sent down to Lowell for a game in February, and made 35 saves for a 3-0 victory. He played on the following Sunday, after the Devils suffered a 4-2 loss the day before, with Marty in the net and Janssen scoring his first NHL goal.

Zach Parise scored the first tying goal (Travis Zajac, Jamie Langenbrunner) early in the second, and the Devils took the first lead of the game less than two minutes into the third, with a tally from Zajac (Parise and Brian Rafalski). About nine minutes in, the Capitals tied it, only to see the tie broken yet again by Langenbrunner (Rafalski and Patrik Elias). Clemmensen ended with 23 saves, and his first win since the previous March. The Caps were 0/2 on the PP, while the Devils were 1/4 (Langenbrunner).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: