Monday, May 7, 2007

Momento Numero..Trois.

I don't know any Spanish, so forgive me for putting "three" in French. Moving on, Lowell's third awesome moment was my favorite-est back up goalie ever, Scott Clemmensen, shutting out the Worcester Sharks back in February. Clemmy stopped 14 shots in the first period, 13 in the second and 8 in the 3rd, and Aaron Voros scored two goals and Ryan Murphy put in the empty netter for a 3-0 victory for Lowell. Clemmer then lead the big guys to a 3-2 win over the Washington Capitals several days after. He was first star in that (Lowell) game, because he's the best.


As for my Devil of the week thing, I decided I'll do two a week: a rookie or a Lowell-er on Mondays, to go with the Lowell moments, and a bug guy on Friday. This week, I'm giving Andy Greene the honors of being my first rookie. He was by far the Devils best D man in the play offs.

Height: 5' 11"
Wight: 195
Position: Defense (duh)
Birthday: October 30, 1982
Shoots: Left
From: Trenton, Michigan

2006/07 Season:
Team: Lowell/Devils
Games played: 52/23
Goals: 5/1
Assists: 16/5
PIMs: 28/6
PPG: 1/1
SHG: 0/0
GWG: 1/0
+/-: +6/-1

2006/07 Playoffs:
Team: Devils
Games played: 11
Goals: 2
Assists: 1
PIMs: 2
PPG: 0
SHG: 0
GWG: 1
+/-
: +6

Andy's amazing. End of story.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: