Friday, May 11, 2007

Brylin to play *with* Russia

Sergei Brylin will be playing with Russia's national team, and could play in their semifinal game against Finland. Wouldn't it be kinda funny if team USA had won and he was playing against Parise? Hope he got all of his Hep. A shots too.

Anyway, about that coaching thing. According to several people/sites, John MacLean, Pat Burns and Scott Stevens are on the top of Lou's list. Johnny Mac and Burns have both made their desire to coach the team public, while Stevens is another story. I haven't read anything (yet) stating that he wants to do it (actually, I haven't heard anything about him really since he retired), but I have heard that Lou would like him to consider it. I'd settle for any of the above, but Stevens would be my top choice, followed by Burns, with MacLean in third. Sadly, as awesome as I am, I'm not nearly as amazing as Lou, nor will I ever be, so the decision is not up to me. Good luck to all of the "contestants," and may the best candidate win.

No comments: