Sunday, April 8, 2007

I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to leave you all. But I got distracted. Anyway, the cracklanders (yes, they went from crap to crack) scored again in the 3rd, but Johnny Madden scored 15:47 into the 3rd, then tied it 19:59. So to the shootout..Zach Parise scored and tied it at 1 after the first go around. Brian Gionta couldn't put it in, and after the 2nd, it was 2-1, not in our favor. Clemmy made a save on the last shot, but Louie Lams put Brylin in, instead of a better choice, and he couldn't put it in either. Clemmer finished with 24 shots, 25 if you count the one SO save he had. If you ask me, he played well. Even Steve said he had no shot on stopping the 1st goal.

ASSISTS:
Pandolfo, Brylin (Madden #1)
Langenbrunner, Elias (Madden #2)

3 STARS:
3- the cracker's goalie
2- the cracker who got their 2 goals
1- the Mad Dog

That's LAME. It should have gone:
3- Parise
2- Clemmer
1- Madden


So the Devils 1st playoff game will be on Thursday..I don't know the start time yet, but I'll tell you when I find out.

No comments: