Sunday, April 8, 2007

baseball sucks.

Just thought I'd share that with you. As for the Devils, it's 1-0 crappers, end of the 1st. Don't blame it on Clemmy. And don't give the crappers credit. Any idiot can score if they're right in front of the net and they have like 50 shots. But the Devils did have an awesome period. I mean, 3 whole shots, can't beat that. If they don't win, I'm sorry, but they don't deserve the cup. Any team that can't beat the crappers just sucks. End of story. And yes, I'll be doing my coverage during the game.

[edit] Come on guys, listen to Chico. Pick up the pace. We need to win. Why? Because I said so, mmk? Stop making that crap goalie look good. Big freaking whoop, he beat the phailures, who, by the way, somehow managed to beat the 1st place sabres. Go figure. Anyway, COME ON GUYS!! If the phailures can beat the sabres, why can you guys not beat the crappers? They're horrible!! If not for me, do it for Clemmy, and the rest of the team. And ofr Continental. You guys can't lose your last regular season game there. It's illegal.

[edit] Wow, 5 whole shots in the game for the Devils. Make that 6. COME ON ZACH!! Where's that fire?? Make your daddy (and my proud). Trust me, you don't want to lose this one. 'Cause that'll make me hunt you down, and you do NOT want that to happen.

[edit] So someone hits Gionta and knocks him into the goalie, and what happens? Gio ends up in the box. Nice, guys. I bet you anything the refs are Canadien. This game sucks. I think they have something against playing on holidays. We can't forget the 'Saint Patty's Day Massacre,' unfortunately.

[edit] How many freaking PPs are we gonna give those terds?? Seriously guys. You need to step it up. I know, you're getting sick of hearing, er, reading that, but seriously. And Clemmensen is awesome, just incase you doubted that. He's been amazing today. And I would really like to see a goal or 6 from the Devils. PPG, SHG, or even a freaking full strength goal, JUST SCORE!!

[edit] At least our PK is strong..Too bad I can't really say the same about out offense. Come on. I'm not looking forward to a loss on one of my least favorite holidays. Alas, Matvichuk is playing rather well, as is Clemmy.

No comments: