Monday, June 4, 2007

No Way!

Let's go back to my No Way! entry from my other blog, shall we? I'm starting to become amused by the reasons people want Souray back. The most common (maybe even only?) one I've seen is he's good offensively. Ok. Let's get someone who's not exactly decent on D, but is good offensively, to improve our less-than-amazing defense. Makes sense, right? I saw this video, and, after you watch it yourself, I think you'll see my point about him not being a Norris-worthy d-man.

Now, Souray is barely making $2.5 million, so, with the cap supposedly going up about $2 mil., and we need defense, what's the harm? Well, not only will be definitely want more than Rafalski, just look at his stats from this season, and focus on his +/-. It's not a joke, or a typo, he was really a -28. That's not the kind of guy I wanna see making Marty's job easier, which, as we all know, is the D's job.

So that's it, really. If you want a "No way to Souray" button, they'll only be $.75.

No comments: