Saturday, June 9, 2007

Just a little

Late, that is. Speaking of little, Brian Gionta had a not-so-good season after his 48 goal performance last season. But you really can't blame him. Claude Julien was the coach for almost the whole season (nothing against him, but no players reached their full offensive potential this season, and I blame him for that) and he missed about a quarter of the season with groin injuries. The way I see it, had he not missed 20 something games, he could have easily lead the team in scoring yet again. Why am I rambling about him? Let's think. I said this was late, I never did the Devil of the week thing..I know, shut up and do your thing.

Height: 5' 7"
Wight: 175
Position: Right wing
Birthday: January 18, 1979
Shoots: Right
From: Rochester, New York

2006/07 Season:
Team: Devils
Games played: 62
Goals: 35
Assists: 20
PIMs: 36
PPG: 11
SHG: 0
GWG: 4
+/-: -3

2006/07 Playoffs:
Team: Devils
Games played: 11
Goals: 8
Assists: 1
PIMs: 4
PPG: 3
SHG: 0
GWG: 1
+/-
: +5

I think I said enough about him. Let's hope he can have another season like last season this coming season *with Elias and Sykora*.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: