Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Monday!

Since when is that a good thing, right? Eh, Lowell hasn't updated the moment thing yet, so that's gotta wait. Of course, there's always other stuff to..blog about. Several sources have indicated that the Devils have signed Sergei Brylin for another season. I won't say anything else, until I see it on the NHL site, or the Devils site. My dreams of signing the Lightning's goalie Johan Holmqvist are now gone, being that he signed a one-year deal with the Bolts. That rumor about Drury's "contract" and Briere being as good as gone have been followed up with rumors of Drury signing with the Rangers. Again, no comments till I see it with my own eyes from a trustworthy source. With that, I move to my Lowell-er/rookie of the week. This week's victim, er, player? David Clarkson (ironic that I just mentioned him on Friday, right?) and his great season with both the Devils and Lowell Devils.

Height: 6' 1"
Wight: 205
Position: Right Wing
Birthday: March 31, 1984
Shoots: Right
From: Toronto, Ontaria, Canada

2006/07 Season:
Team: Lowell/Devils
Games played: 67/7
Goals: 20/3
Assists: 18/1
PIMs: 150/6
PPG: 4/2
SHG: 0/0
GWG: 3/1
+/-: +1/-1

2006/07 Playoffs:
Team: Devils
Games played: 3
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
PIMs: 2
PPG: 0
SHG: 0
GWG: 0
+/-
: -1

Seriously, if he doesn't make the roster full time next season, I'm sending Lou for therapy. He almost ended up with a Gordie Howe hat trick in his second game (and would have had it, had the refs let him get into it. Too bad, since that would have made that game seem a little better), he can hit, he got time on the PP, what more can you ask for? Dude can do it all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: